any news on interstate teams for Easter tourney ?

wondering what teams are heading to Radelaide for easter ?

Topic #40885 | Report this topic

smith  
Years ago

Who knows.

I'm no fan of the way it is run, TBO however - more SA teams should support the weekend. All these VIC teams come over and play each other, what a yawn for them?

Sturts div 1 14 girls would take pretty much any VIC team to town, yet my bets on they dont enter as they dont tend to support any Norwood sanctioned carnivals. I know it is a stupid time to run a carnival, so is Eltham being that it is usually the weekend before kids return to school + Australia day, yet it is ridiculously popular.

Norwood are rubbish at promoting the tourny at cross marketing at social networking with VIC clubs etc, another reason it is dwindling in importance.

Reply #632783 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:43 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754