Ricky
Years ago

Sunday locked in for GF Game 1

https://thewest.com.au/sport/basketball/sunday-locked-in-for-wildcats-grand-final-opener-ng-b88394400z

Topic #40929 | Report this topic

Ricky  
Years ago

Not sure what to think of this.. I've got something on, on Sunday.. lol

Wonder if it'll be a 12pm WST

Reply #627703 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Forgot to check, 4pm WST.. not too bad.

Reply #627704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes because the timing revolves solely around you!

Reply #627706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The West article isn't entirely accurate. Game 3 on Mar 5 in Adelaide can't be at Titanium at it is booked out on that afternoon.

Reply #627707 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

I never said it should revolve around me, the f#ck you on about.. SMH anons here creating trouble

Reply #627710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well why did we need to know you may have something on? lol!

Reply #627711 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

Game 3 won't be in Adelaide.It will be in Perth as Perth will host game 1,3 and 5 as the highest placed finalist.Adelaide won't even be in the g/final so Illawarra host game 2 and 4.Adelaide stadium mite as well start taking bookings now if anyone wants to use it.

Reply #627713 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Don't know, cause its a free forum and I was giving my thoughts and why? lol

Reply #627714 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

!@#$%^^&&**(*()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #627715 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok Johnson if you are so confident put all your net worth on a Hawks bet tomorrow.

Reply #627716 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The NBL had previously released a statement/advertised the Grand Final series starting on 27 February 2017 right?

I'm struggling to find the information I had relied only two days ago and for the life of me can't remember whether it was on the NBL website, this site or somewhere else.

Reply #627718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes previously Game 1 was to be Monday 27 Feb. It was changed today.

Reply #627719 | Report this post

PH  
Years ago

I guess they can "lock" the date in, but what's the point when we don't know where it will be or who's playing.

Reply #627723 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

What, Johnson put $6 on a game of basketball don't be silly

Reply #627741 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

Hey JOaRiDrAN i just put two bets on today at a total of eight grand on Nrl and Afl,so your ten grand a year you get from centrelink payments i'l bet on in a month and with the Hawks making top four @ $3.30 won me thirteen grand so don't get me started cause they don't call me Punter for nothing.I don't need to put money on Hawks i'm collecting $$$$$$$$ if Hawks @$15 or Perth@$9.50 to win the title.I could give you a lesson on punting but i only help mates not dickheads as i have a NO DICKHEADS policy.

Reply #627781 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Buzz Rothfield, is that you?

Reply #627784 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

You sound like an absolute dick m8.

Username checks out

Reply #627785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Johnson your not quite right... like mentally right? Anyone who boast about gambling wins usually loses... a lot. Take it easy champ, thisbrhread is to do with a very important game that will hopefully be a cracker. Let's show the status of this game some respect.

Reply #627787 | Report this post

ROFLcopter  
Years ago

LOL @ addicted gamblers.

Gambling is for flogs!

Reply #627813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Johnson no bookie will let someone on for that much on an NBL market, especially a smaller one like top 4. Go spread your BS elsewhere.

Reply #627814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'd be rightfully boasting if you had a hedge on Sixers/Cats as that would be a good bet. Quite comical and amateurish for you to be pumped about your Hawks/Cats double. Although that does explain your hateful trolling of any team other not named the Hawks on here as of late.

Reply #627815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Genuine question, you have big wins by the sounds of it, but overall do you make a lot of profit?

I had a pretty successful couple of years but now its pretty hard after being limited by bookies that I had success with. Surely you'd be limited by now, especially if placing $8K worth of bets if you were very successful?

Reply #627816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bookies don't ban the flogs ;)

Connect the dots.

Reply #627817 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Shame that Johnson (as I said, aptly named) has hijacked this thread with his bullocks

Reply #627821 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Bollocks*

Auto correct gets the better of me. Regularly.

Reply #627822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gambling isn't for flogs, when in moderation that is. It's great fun, I've taken 6ers tomorrow to win by -4.5 I think it will be a blowout. Not going to lay down $10k or anything but just enough to have extra incentive to watch!

Reply #627823 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Haha Punter. Nice name dickhead. I don't know what's funnier, you thinking you have mates or the fact you bet on NRL.

This $13,000, are we talking rupia big spender?? In case you don't know rupia, it's Indonesian currency. Maybe stay off the mulitbets at the pub and go on a holiday with all your $$$$$$$

99% of the time crew who talk up their "lives" and what they do on the internet are full of shit.

Every post you do is filled with negative hate, nothing good to say ever just dribble shit canning. No wonder everyone tees off on you.

Reply #627824 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

I'l give all you punters out there a tip and that's never ever bet on the horses,dogs or trots if you want to win but only on sports.I usually bet final 8 or season wins for nrl and afl in a two leg multi.Ok you have to wait eight months but it's better than bank interest.Sportbet is a good agency who give the better prices usually and more markets but todays bets were placed at the TAB.The operater did have to ring up to get approval and after the first bet the price comes down by 10c..

Reply #627833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sportsbet has the lowest limits around yet they are your favourite site where you bet thousands... yeah right.

Reply #627835 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

This is GREAT! Keep going, you two. You two are better than Reddit right now

Reply #627839 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

Bluh Bluh Bluh You can bet as much as you like but the price Keeps coming down.If you want to bet four grand there not going to turn you down they say you can have two grand at this price then another one or two grand at a shorter price of about 10c.

Reply #627840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you are betting again at 10c reduced odds you are not getting correct value thus a donor to the bookies.

Reply #627851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

.....little johnson

Reply #627861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sooo much red text!

Reply #627870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754