koberulz
Years ago

NBL TV Stream Resolution

For some reason only the lowest-quality stream is loading for me. There used to be three or four streams per game, of various different quality, and I'm sure I remember there being a button to manually control picture quality too, and this is absent.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Topic #40932 | Report this topic

PH  
Years ago

I have noticed that the options are fewer and lower for replays, and NONE for highlights

Reply #627849 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I don't use it for current games, I've only ever been to the classics section. Checked the most recent replay just to be sure and that has no quality options either. Quality is woeful. I know it used to be higher.

Reply #627850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watch on Fox and rarely need to access NBL TV. Tried the other day for a live playoff game and the thing was buffering like crazy. I thought general consensus was that it was decent quality this season?

Going with the backup backup option of Foxtel GO sucks more though because Foxtel intentionally have the Fox Sports channels at crappy quality through it.

Reply #627853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also the quality option wasn't available FYI unlike earlier in the season.

Reply #627854 | Report this post

Btown  
Years ago

Mines seems to be fine, works through web browser on the Xbox for full screen tv so that's a bonus.

Reply #627855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should I update my Adobe Flash?

Reply #627857 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Foxtel isn't an option for the Classics archive. As I said, haven't touched it for live games except to test once this issue cropped up, I've only ever used the classics section outside of the awards night.

Reply #627858 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Should I update my Adobe Flash?
Good thought! I'd reinstalled Windows recently and didn't even have Flash anymore, it works fine now.

Reply #627859 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754