PL
Years ago

Premier League Pre Season

What's the latest in Premier League? Who has brought in imports & have they started arriving?

Are there any pre season games being organised or that have already been played? Which teams are shaping up to be competitive? Sounds like North men would be early favourites.

Topic #40961 | Report this topic

Brunson  
Years ago

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/40651-premier-league-imports-and-movement/

Reply #628938 | Report this post

PL  
Years ago

Surely something has to have happened since then?

Reply #628944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.waiksport.com/uploads/7/9/1/9/79192692/rrr_2017_program.pdf

Reply #629044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see the SEABL teams in Millicent smacked around the PL teams. Is that unusual?were either Woodville or Forestville at full strength?

Was anyone there who could comment on the new imports for either side?

Reply #629755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Roundball Tournament kicks off today in the Riverland (Waikerie), with the new improved Centrals with their new imports v Eastern Mavs who also have their new 6'9 import. SA Metro v SA Country and Southern Tigers taking on the Keilor Thunder from the big V.
Games all day and tomorrow, only 1.45hr from the Adelaide CBD. Get along to some fantastic hoops action in the fabulous Riverland.

Reply #629767 | Report this post

jhonsa  
Years ago

I am waiting for this league, i really like this.

Reply #631056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did the "new improved" Centrals team go?

And has anyone seen the Mavs import?

Reply #631069 | Report this post

Green 54  
Years ago

Centrals will be decent but just have some chemistry issues currently. Both imports can play and the inclusion of Hoffman and Larkins will help.

Mavs can only get better and they look like they have a good import who can score and block shots. Overall depth will be the biggest issue as they are very "skinny" beyond the starters.

Reply #631090 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Green - you mean they have an import who can score & another import who can block shots? Or they have one who can do both?

Reply #631097 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I wouldn't read too much into pre-season games.

It's a good time for clever coaches to give fringe players a chance to prove themselves. The starting 5 and key bench players are there for looks, but it the ones battling for the final few positions on the bench that play good minutes to impress.

Reply #631098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone seen the West Imports - They apparently are good.

And Green 54 I would hope the Centrals imports can play

Reply #631100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That being so - has any team stood out in the pre season? What have some of the results been?

Reply #631104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers will go back to back easily.

BSA, can the other 9 teams please play for a separate shield?

Reply #631112 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:57 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754