College fan
Years ago

Luke Kornet - Vandy senior - NBA ?

Seen a couple on Vanderbuilt games recently and I.M.O. Senior Luke Kornet has been a stand out.

Surely he will go in the draft

If not NBL teams should look at him for here.

Topic #40996 | Report this topic

shayno  
Years ago

He rated to go at 59 on Draft express, Hard for a Senior to go earlier

Reply #629850 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Buddy Hield was a senior and went pick #6 hahaha

Reply #629856 | Report this post

shayno  
Years ago

I said it was hard not impossible champ.

Plus if you look at how many seniors went top 20 in last 10 years not many have gone on to superstar careers.

Only 2 that i can see that have star potential other than Hield is CJ McCollum and Trevor Booker

Reply #629862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is a guy by the name of Lillard who was a senior and he goes alright

Reply #629863 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

You said its hard for a senior to go earlier than pick 59 which is utter bullshit

Reply #629867 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Those seniors that went in the top 10 were elite college players. Kornet is a solid college player with a skill set that could suit a big in the NBA. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes late in the 2nd round with a team to take a punt on him. More likely he'll end up in Europe though or as the original poster suggested, the NBL.

Reply #629868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Draymond Green is a good example though. if he had of been an underclassman he would've gone higher than his selection of 35, I don't think it's impossible for seniors to go high but teams tend to trend toward selecting younger and what they perceive as higher potential players earlier with the steady seniors later as they seem to have less room to grow

Reply #629871 | Report this post

College fan  
Years ago

He has a nice 3 and good finish in the paint - 216 cms reminds me a bit of a Daniel Johnson type player

Reply #629876 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

You must be loving the college season right about now 'college fan'??

So many great games and March Madness still on the horizon...

Reply #629916 | Report this post

College fan  
Years ago

hey Bear - spot on ! Foxtel memory is close to capacity recordings some days 6 games on TV.
Kansas back as 1 - IMO this years winner will not come from a 1 seed again.

Reply #629978 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Lumberjack to take 'Zags all the way baby!

Reply #629983 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:57 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754