Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Survey

There is an e-mail going around now to NBL fans:

"We want to know what YOU think of the NBL!"

A lot of the questions ask about entertainment and one asks are games too "intensive"

I get the feeling they know the league is too defensive and sluggish, and want to gauge opinions from fans.

For me there is an easy solution but I don't want to derail the purpose of this thread ;)

Topic #41057 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where has the NBL got their email list from?
I live too far from any team to see games live, so I haven't arranged any membership.

Reply #630971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not a member but got the survey link.

I was subscribed to the NBL newsletter throughout the year from the website.

Reply #630972 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

If you signed up to NBL TV they'll probably have the email address you used for that.

If you filled in the form the NBL put on their web site when they launched it (before the 2015-16 season) then they'll have your email from that.

NBL licensing probably requires clubs to provide the NBL with email addresses of members, or for clubs to distribute the emails on behalf of NBL.

Reply #630973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The survey link was sent to the subscribers of the mailchimp NBL general newsletter.

Reply #630974 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Who cares how they got your info.

Fill out the survey and voice your opinion

Reply #630977 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

^ who cares??? You would want to know this type of information if it wasnt obvious. As mentioned its most likely because of a subscription to signing up to something like NBL.tv

Besides, Its just a survey. Doubt the league will do too much about it unless theres an overwhelming response to a specific matter. Good that the league is doing this though.

Reply #630980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some very good questions asked in the survey.

Sounds like NBL HQ want to compare which fans are happier then others, try to pinpoint which clubs need to do better. Also questions about whether the game is entertaining enough.

Reply #630987 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Email addresses also had to be supplied to sign up and watch the Blitz last season, as well as the awards night.

Plenty of places they could have got the information.

Reply #630994 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would love to see the travel rule relaxed similar to the NBA. Watching a lot of American import big men struggle in this area, would likely be more dunks and more excitement.

Reply #631062 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754