what the
Years ago

FOX / NBL coverage 1st month

just got my fox book - with september's NBL covrage.

great if you are from the Eatsern seaboard

Sydney v wollongong
sydney v west sydney
townsville v sydney
melbourne v wollonggong

etc, etc , etc

bad luck if yopu want to watch perth or 36ers

spewing - it had better improve

Topic #4112 | Report this topic

Statman  
Years ago

Ha - Im on the Eastern seaboard and that programme sucks- as will Wollongong and West Sydney games to watch

Reply #47775 | Report this post

Mustafah  
Years ago

Great for Kingman. Bad for Sturty6ers.

By the way haven't heard a great deal from Sturty lately.

Reply #47776 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

To think I was almost ready to sign up with Fox. Think I'll keep them waiting a bit longer, quite a bit longe.

Reply #47781 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

How often do they show kings games, jesus are they rooting BGoorj. I think i deserve a basketball for that!

Reply #47793 | Report this post

Jesus  
Years ago

Doctor: No son they're not. Did it ever occur to you that I may in fact be BGoorj.

:P

Reply #47798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

give yourself a ball for that little beauty isaac.

Reply #47799 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

Was also disappointing that Foxsports didn't cover the Blitz at all.

All the teams under one roof with a great opportunity to preview the upcoming season and interview/promote the new imports and younger players and they missed the boat.

The short games and the format of the comp were perfect for Foxsports and would of made for interesting viewing.

If Foxsports are going to ban teams from having webcams at games and restrict the use of video highlights on team websites then they should look at providing fairer coverage.

Reply #47813 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

all you need is steve carfino or that casey dude bowing down to him, then it will be perfect.

Reply #47820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac being given credit for something he didn't do ;)

Reply #47827 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's not all bad news. I for one will be taping the Townsville game on Friday night to see our boy Newley play.

Reply #47839 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754