Watto
Years ago

Casey Prather highlights video

I put together a Casey Prather highlights video. Enjoy!

Topic #41143 | Report this topic

Bol  
Years ago

Nice job Watto

I was waiting for his dunk on ogilvy before i realised its only 2016/17 highlights

Reply #632722 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Poor AJ didn't want none of that this year and stopped challenging on a break

Reply #632726 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

I'm sure AJ still has memories of that play but in this case it was probably more that AJ was recovering from that ankle injury in the ADL series.

Don't worry one of the blocks of the year is Prather on AJ, so AJ still gets his annual poster with Casey.

Reply #632731 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Prathers block on Newley was brutal.

Reply #632732 | Report this post

Splinky  
Years ago

That was a great video. Really shows how great Prather was for us this year; I'm really going to miss him next season (I'm assuming he will not be back).

Reply #632777 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

What he won't get credit for is how he carried the team's ball handling duties when there was no Martin / Kenny.

Reply #632838 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Another stellar season by Casey "The Real MVP" Prather.

Reply #632869 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Ennis, Prather and Cotton combo when their careers are coming to a close, imagine that.

Reply #632894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No thanks, as they won't be at their prime any longer and better, younger imports will be available.

Reply #632898 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

I reckon there's a good chance one of them will be back one day.

Reply #632900 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:52 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754