New Era
Years ago

Sixers 17/18

PG: Kevin Dillard - Brendan Teys - Adam Doyle
SG: Nathan Sobey - Ramone Moore
SF: Mitch Creek - Anthony Drmic
PF: Daniel Johnson - Majok Deng
CTR: Matt Hodgson - Chris Walker (D-league)

Dillard a good replacement for Randle, Moore gives Sixers extra bench scoring and Chris Walker provides the athletic big the Sixers stated they were looking for in the offseason.

Topic #41170 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

are these confirmed signings from your info or just make believe?

Reply #633224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris Walker (D-league)?

Reply #633225 | Report this post

Brunson  
Years ago

Sounds like make believe

Reply #633227 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I'd be happy with Dillard, Moore and some young big.

Reply #633231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Octavius Ellis would be a nice big man

Reply #633233 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I'd be happy with Dillard, Moore and some young big.

I've heard from a very close source that the young big is a guy called Giannis Antetokounmpo. I know he's slightly younger than Jacobsen, but I emplore everyone to give this bloke a go, I think he can be serviceable off the bench for Adelaide.

Reply #633249 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Dr Octavius would be nice

Reply #633258 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

"PG: Kevin Dillard - Brendan Teys - Adam Doyle
SG: Nathan Sobey - Ramone Moore "

Would you use two import slots on a backcourt that already has Sobey?

Reply #633277 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

New Fox Sports article says Randle is gone.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/nbl/jerome-randle-wont-return-to-nbl-after-adelaide-36ers-refuse-to-make-offer-sources/news-story/269bba40b0806cb58a80c9fa096d7a8a

Reply #633288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another Big PF and Centre for me thanks..

Reply #633298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"After Sixers refuse to make offer" well yeah why would they, asking price was ridiculous.

Reply #633300 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

One of my mates reckons this is Randle trying to drum up public support and get Adelaide to offer him a bigger deal. I think there is some credence to that. I mean, why would he expect a deal before his European contract is done, and before he can even sign one? Talks are just that - talks. He should expect only talks so far.

Reply #633302 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

If we can't re-sign Randle, which seems the case, I liked Dillards game a lot. There are plenty of PGs floating around that would do well in Joey's system.

I think Moore will be solid and adding an upgrade on Jacobsen (who I liked a lot), preferably that can manage his fouls, would be the way to go. It seems like we had a good balance of players last year, so adding better players in similar roles should work out alright.

Reply #633418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754