AKA
Years ago

Kawhi Leonard out for Game 6

I see this as a huge opportunity for Patty to take a game by the scruff of the neck. We saw Slow-mo Joe make his mark on the playoffs, now it's Patty's turn. If the Spurs are to win it will take a big game from Mills!! Go get 'em Patty!

Topic #41285 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

If they're going to guard Gasol with Harden, the big floppy Spaniard has to really be aggressive and get deep post positioning and good seals. None of this fadeaway crap.

Reply #635662 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Spurs defense outstanding without Leonard.

I sense a stretch coming up where Harden flops his way into a million free throws in a row....

Reply #635669 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

Defense outstanding and currently a massive 28 assists. Getting it done as a team without their superstar

Reply #635679 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

The way they took away looks from the drive-and-dish spread pick and roll was amazing.

Reply #635684 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

Aldridge 16 2 pt makes
Houston 9

All time team low is 11

Reply #635689 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

*was 11

Reply #635690 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I really detest Harden's drive-and-draw-a-foul game. It's so boring. Spurs were great today. Murray looked very good for a rookie picked late in the first round.

Warriors-Spurs!

Reply #635738 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

What a surprise yet another highly fancied D'Antoni team goes belly up come playoff time.

Reply #635741 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Against Pop

Reply #635783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rockets are a poor man's mid-2000s Suns.

Reply #635828 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754