dense_shrub
Years ago

Blackfriars vs Pasadena

That is the KO final. Blackfriars destroyed the KO competition they beat cabra by 19 and then in the Semi beat PAC by 30.

Blackfriars beat every team by about 25 each.

Pasadena only beat PAC by 4,

The game will be huge

Topic #413 | Report this topic

????  
Years ago

does ne1 no what time the game is??

Reply #3065 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

you should know, you are playing aren't you?

Reply #3067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ummmm... im playin aswell and would have no idea wat time it starts. so does anyone know????

Reply #3078 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Wouldn't a certain Pasadena player be thus playing two games that day!?

Reply #3080 | Report this post

nall  
Years ago

with or without joe Blackfiers will win

Reply #3151 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

never under estimate joe...... 45 points - 27 minutes, along with other VERY impressive stats, against the best juniors in the land

Reply #3203 | Report this post

nall  
Years ago

45 points 7 boards and the same steals or whatever it was in 27 minutes is nothing short of huge. however its not like that team was the best junior team there. he can carry his team only so far blacks are all round just too strong

Reply #3267 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

maybe you aint realised, but pasadena aint short of a great team. mainly being year 11's (only one year 12), this team has Jo leading, with Soren right behind him in guard. Then you got Aaron and Rowan hitting the boards (both are known for that) and they aint too shabby on offense. Trevor is ok. and they got an ok bench, but will b a good game. close, around 5 point margin at the end im saying.

Reply #3772 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

Blacks'll win, but simply because they are a team of stars. None to the level of Joe, but they still have 6 or 7 stars. I dont think u can go on past results though because i know for a fact that Pasadena had a bad game vs PAC, but then PAC had no fuel in the tank against blacks. im predicting blacks by 10.

Reply #3970 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

blackfriars have the key elements of any great team. they have unbelievable height, great passing game, spud runs all game and the team follows in his footsteps. whoeva ingles guards out of spud, leif, and l mac the other two will score. lmac will jump all ova them. i think pasadena r too young to handle to pressure the older blacks team will put on them. ive spoken to few of their guys and they want this so bad. Blacks by 10

Reply #3976 | Report this post

ingles fan  
Years ago

any team with ingles in it at skool level will win, the kid is a champ and can flat out play specially at skool level, pasa to win by 15 +

Reply #3978 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

i just dont reckon the ingles factor is great enuf to overcome a great 'team' like blacks. dont get me wrong i think joe is an unbelievble player but i still thinks blacks will get ova the line

Reply #3979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ingles fan....who are you? do u kno the guy?

Reply #4003 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

BLACKS WIN 41-32

what did i tell y'all???

Reply #4005 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Who won?

Reply #4006 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Ouch, did they play zone all game?! :o

Reply #4007 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

i cdnt get to the game but i got a msg from # 9 G PLATS the golden greek that they won 41-32

Reply #4008 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

Thats right, i picked blacks by 10 - i was 1 point off....all u fools that rate pasadena should think about the fact that there is no Joe in team!

Reply #4020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great Call!!! kdfha...damn straight there's no Joe in TEAM,
sure decent player bt defl8 tha cranium...

PAS is such a 1 man show... A...Hungry 1 man show...

GREAT EFFORT THO BOYS.

Reply #4115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joe didnt use his team as much as the other games and they lost. not to mention he took to long to make decisions with the ball. he didnt utilise the guys in the post and he didnt have his eyes on the horizon enough either. PAS is only a one man show because their Coach and so called assistant coach and not to mention Jo want it to be. if they used their other players more they would have prolly won that game. until Jo learns to pass more he wont be anymore than a good player.

Reply #4197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah agreed, spud played thru injury he susutained in the first quarter. showed a lot of guts to continue and make such crucial baskets down the stretch...

good luck to the boys in the nationals!

Reply #4205 | Report this post

lock n keys  
Years ago

Sundays game was terrific. as a spectator at the game, atmosphere was terrific everyone gettin behind both teams. i thought leif, spud n el mac played very well aswell as the big guy #34 (hows his eye..?) for blacks! welldone to the boys. ingles was kept alittle quiet for my liking but blacks just had the overall talent n skill and HEIGHT to beat pasadenna... Congrats Hounds. U wanted it more...

Reply #4243 | Report this post

The Highlight  
Years ago

Every1 wanna know who lock and keys is. His name is Joe kisiel and he is #34 for Blacks. Loves himself. He posted it himself

Reply #4466 | Report this post

Mic  
Years ago

#34 for blacks loves himself beacuse he is in a cult.but on the court he is different. hes a junk yard dog in the paint.

Reply #4656 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754