Anonymous
Years ago

NBL All-Australian Team vs. China

Game 1, Wed 5 July
Game 2, Fri 7 July
Game 3, Sun 9 July

All games on Fox Sports 1 (Game 1) or Fox Sports 3 (Games 2 & 3) at 9:30PM EST/9:00OM CST/7:30PM WST.

Topic #41467 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Also available on NBL.TV for those who have kept their subscriptions.

Reply #638802 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boring team really

Reply #638823 | Report this post

Lonzo4Life  
Years ago

I think Randle could be in for a massive payday. Drop 30 or so a game and he could get himself a massive deal in China

Reply #638828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully for his sake he doesn't go all Semi-Final Game 2 spazzball.

Reply #638844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://twitter.com/jerome_randle/status/881826186464186368

jerome randleā€¸ @jerome_randle

now I see why playing against rob beveridge gave me problems. He think outside the genius coach....love his approach 2 the game

Sixers fans - thoughts? :)

Reply #638907 | Report this post

Lonzo4Life  
Years ago

Dont think much of it although it does seem he is hinting at something. Doubt Illawarra could afford him either

Reply #638910 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I think it's just Jerome trying to undo some of his dickheadery from last season... I had the fleeting thought that he might be bringing his talents to South (of Sydney) Beach, but there's no way that the Hawks would be able to get anything close to get him to sign...

I dozed off a few times watching the game on delay last night, but from what I saw of Randle, he seemed a bit underdone and certainly not in "CBA payday" mode...

Reply #639010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754