CT
Years ago

Cairns Taipans NYE game back

Everything's right in the world again, the Taipans have got the NYE game back. Finally the population of Cairns have got something to do apart from skull XXXX on the last day of the year.

If what I've been told is true the Taipans draw is actually pretty good this year. The last two games are going to be a nightmare though.

Topic #41471 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Madness taking NYE away from Cairns last year.

Reply #638853 | Report this post

Freethrows  
Years ago

It's only right.

Reply #638856 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

Thanks for your concerns CT XXXX but I have more than enough to do on NYE...

Reply #638857 | Report this post

KingPodge  
Years ago

Thank god for that. I'll have a new born to look after by then and will be looking for a valid excuse to get out of the house and get on the XXXX.

Basketball gets priority over everything.

Reply #638860 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

My son's first game was at five weeks Podge (preseason friendly at the fishtank). You would go down in my estimation if you didn't come straight from the hospital covered in cord blood with a newborn tucked under your arm to catch the third quarter...

Reply #638862 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

...and of course XXXX in the other hand.

Reply #638866 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

hahaha challenge accepted CT :)

Reply #638870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754