Zodiac
Years ago

Game 3 - NBL All-Stars vs China

The third and final game of the series tonight at 9:30pm EST with China having already wrapped up the series. Game 2 was actually a good game to watch much improved on Game 1 but the first games of these series are usually difficult to watch. Hopefully another good one tonight and a win for the NBL team.

Kickert has really stood up for us we would be in a world of trouble without him. Randle has been particularly unimpressive so far in this series so will be interesting to see if he goes all out tonight in his last opportunity to impress in China.

I really liked the look of Guo Ailun & the big monster Han Dejun for the Chinese in Game 2.

Topic #41495 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Years ago

Liking the look of Walker tonight

Reply #639308 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Bevo should think about signing Kendle to replace Marvelle Harris.

Reply #639309 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Blanchfield has really regressed since going to Melb Utd.

Reply #639310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone got this to show on NBL TV? I am not noticing any improvement in the quality of service, and questioning my off season subscription.

Reply #639311 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

You can watch here:
http://pages.nbl.com.au/tv

Reply #639314 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Randle on the buzzer!

The guys are playing well tonight

Reply #639315 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Some of the younger/fringe guys aside, would any of these guys actually want to go through this again next season? A 10 point lead with these refs is the equivalent of a 25-30 point lead with impartial refs.

Reply #639317 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I don't know how enjoyable it is, but it's got to be good for these players mentally to play games where you've just got to knuckle down and get on with it, because sooking gets you nowhere. The players have handled it way better than the commentators that's for sure.

Reply #639318 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

In the commentators defense... that last call on Kay? Seriously. Comical.

Reply #639320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"You can watch here:
http://pages.nbl.com.au/tv"

Hey, thanks, that works!

Reply #639321 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Aussies win 89-75

Reply #639323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I didn't see much, but that looked like some decent basketball.

Reply #639324 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So China win the series 2-1, but the total points differential was only +2 to China (and their refs). Tight.

Reply #639359 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I thought game 3 was pretty good to watch so I've put it up on youtube

Reply #639367 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so was Randle decent for once?

Reply #639373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he was more than decent

Reply #639374 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

Eh, not the most inspiring basketball I've ever seen. If these are some of the better Aussies in the NBL I think maybe we slightly overrate our league. Yes, the referees are absolutely terrible but so are the Chinese players, so we should be a bit further ahead a bit earlier than we are.

Reply #639382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ME maybe but also it is July. Had an offseason and now all of a sudden have to play again. Even the Chinese were rusty.

Reply #639388 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754