Zodiac
Years ago

Day 3 - Las Vegas NBA Summer League

Utah got spanked by the Clippers 86-67 with neither of the 36ers doing much.

Sobey played 12m and had 6p 3t on 3-5 fg and 0-3 ft.

Creek played 9m and had 0p 3r 2t on 0-2 fg.

In the Minnesota vs Denver game Torrey Craig got a lot of run 20m for 2p 2a on 1-2 fg and for Minny Perry Ellis played 22m and had 19p 3r on 7-11 fg (3-5 3pt) 2-2 ft, the Kings would have to be worried about him getting a training camp invite now.

Topic #41498 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still makes me laugh how when the Kings announced the Perry Ellis signing most on here where like "who?"... lol

Reply #639345 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I was one of those I think said something like he must be the replacement for Josh Powell but clearly he's better than that.

Reply #639346 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Anyone who has watched college hoops over the past 4 years would be aware who Perry Ellis is. A lot of good players (especially seniors) go undrafted each year but would make excellent pieces in the NBL or Euro leagues.

Reply #639347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes AKA, apparently a lot on here don't follow it!

Reply #639355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perry Ellis will destroy the NBL.

Reply #639376 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Well he's gotta set foot here first before he could go about 'destroying' it. As Zodiac aptly puts it, if he keeps it up in the Summer League, we may not get to see him here.

Although in saying that, someone told me today that the Kings are already planning for a repeat of the Brandon Paul saga last season, i.e. they are going to keep that 3rd import slot open in the instance that he got picked up, waived and becomes available in the middle of NBL season.

Reply #639383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754