Years ago

LaMelo Ball drops 51 against elite Australian team

I've seen a number of news articles and videos with the above headline but little about this 'elite australian team'. The articles seem to just focus on Lamelo crushing this team. Any insight?

Topic #41527 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Victorian version of Ausa hoops

Aussieelite
http://www.frankstonbasketball.asn.au/index.php?id=489

Reply #640024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

here are some highlights for anyone interested

Reply #640030 | Report this post

known  
Years ago

https://youtu.be/C-WQPzFY14A

this ones a little better

Reply #640031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Then he drops 50 next game on 17/54 shooting.
Lavar really pushing for these kids to be stars

Reply #640033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And still yet to play any defence

Reply #640039 | Report this post

Smith  
Years ago

17/54.

Reply #640049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AUSA Hoops and elite = fresh frozen.

You're kidding me, some kids from Frankston go play in a high school tourney and call themselves an Australian Elite team?!

I'm going to the park to throw some Australian Elite tennis balls to my Australian Elite dog.

Reply #640051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching that game footage made me sad :(

Reply #640055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You think they should change it to Aussieamateur?

Reply #640057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More importantly is LaMelo switching up his shoes each game?

Reply #640062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There are players on that Australian team who never played junior rep, hardly 'elite'

Reply #640063 | Report this post

Sicofhaters  
Years ago

Bunch of haters.. who gives a crap what they call themselves. There are 50 teams in the US with the word elite in their name. Only idiots with no clue and fools with no intelligence actually believe the word elite somehow means they are an all star team. Get over yourselves and just be happy that hey are trying to better themselves and try to get a free education and or play ball in the US.

Reply #640068 | Report this post

Sicofhaters  
Years ago

Over half a million views of positivity for Australian basketball players which will
draw more interest in players from Australia and all you can do is bad mouth kids making it happen for themselves... smh

Reply #640069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this another parent?

The hate is towards LaVar pumping up LaMelo by going up against a BS team. Nothing was directed at the Aussie kids.

Reply #640086 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

Good video to watch. I was expecting it to focus on one player but it provided a good and fair look at highlights for both sides. I thought the Aussie kids in this side looked pretty talented. I have no problem with them being called elite.

Reply #640302 | Report this post

Years ago

OP here. Yeah the kids looked very talented. Just had never heard of the elite Australian team and actually thought they were dubbing another team as 'elite'

Reply #640326 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:16 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754