DT
Years ago

Who do you think is winning the Halls/ medals?

Premier League regular season is done and dusted. Who are your picks for the medals? Women's for me would have to be out of Liv Thompson, Alex Wilson and Jess Good, and as much as he loves a flop Eian Davis would have to be up there for the men, with maybe Drmic and Major Deng?

Topic #41547 | Report this topic

Jayden K Smith  
Years ago

I would think Wilson has polled well.

Reply #640599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilson narrowly over Good for me with Thompson a step behind

Men a lot harder to predict. I think any of Davis, Oldham, Deng, Drmic, Miller or Starling could win it.

How about COY & DPOY?

Reply #640606 | Report this post

EdZepp  
Years ago

COY...Kevin Brooks Norwood Flames.

One import leaves after two games and then second import who is leading scorer and rebounder misses last 4-5 games and the Flames still finish third in standings. Finish season on 10-3 run. Had to play long stretches of season with basically a 5 guard lineup.

Reply #640937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hard to argue with that. Look to be in ominous form coming into finals having destroyed Sturt too.

How about women's COY? Or either All Star 5?

Reply #641009 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754