Aussie
Years ago

Who is your favourite NBL & NBA player & why?

Just for a bit of fun.

NBL Player: Chris Goulding

NBA Player: Joe Ingles

Why? Because they are Australian and quality players.

Fire away!!

Topic #41559 | Report this topic

Baller#3  
Years ago

Nbl: Terrance Ferguson
Nba: Terrance Ferguson

Why? Because i like the name Terrance and they are both named Terrance

Reply #640904 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No idea why, but I like Klay Thompson in the NBA. Something about having your third-best scorer able to put up a 60 point game now and then.

In the NBL, maybe Mika Vukona.

Reply #640945 | Report this post

AKA  
Years ago

Issac, the best stat from Klay's 60 point game is that he only took 11 dribbles. 11!! Move's off the ball better than almost anyone in the NBA. For me:

NBA: For pure entertainment value for me it's Westbrook. It's almost like he hates the rings he attacks them with such ferocity

NBL: Damo Martin. Never seen a player impact a game with minimal box score input.

Reply #640947 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

NBA is tough. Westbrook is an exciting guy to watch, but does just enough low % stuff that it begins to irritate me with his high usage rate. I also like watching Klay work off the ball, but LeBron is probably still my favourite guy to watch, and I think we all take it for granted that he still does 2 or 3 things a game that no one else in the NBA can do.

In the NBL last season I'll put my Kings-homer cap on and say Newley.

Reply #640948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA Tim Hardaway Snr.
NBL Brett Maher

Why cause there awesome.

Reply #640951 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I also find Westbrook quite entertaining but wouldn't quite want him on my team. Bit too risky in an era when the entire team has to click. Great player though if your goal is to get bums on seats and be competitive.

Reply #640957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL Player: Sobey
great to watch his development, hoping he develops his PG game more but explosive athlete that plays on the edge

NBA Player: Jrue Holiday
longtime 76ers fan, like his toughness and fight as has some serious injury and family issues. Not overly athletic but does everything well.

Reply #640980 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Nba Demarcus cousins- not many legit big man around who can play theses days. Being from the 90s era when olajuwon Robinson Ewing shaq dominated if say him

Nbl Kevin lisch- tough and a great clutch player. Also a nice guy

Reply #641057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tim Duncan - Class on and off the court. I got onto the spurs because of nba jam 2000 and both david robinson and timmy were rigs and dominated that game.

d-mac - even at 45 the man was craftier and smarter than players half his age and a pleasure to watch

Reply #641113 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754