Zodiac
Years ago

Patty Mills at Colonnades Shopping Centre tomorrow

South Australian basketball fans get ready to meet NBA basketball champion Patty Mills at Colonnades Shopping Centre, opposite BigW on Tuesday, August 1st, between 3.30pm and 5.00pm, as he proudly releases his new book series Patty Hits the Court and Patty and the Shadow, with co-author Jared Thomas.

http://www.weekendnotes.com/meet-patty-mills-at-colonnades/

Topic #41589 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gotta hustle for that side income.

Reply #641849 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Almost the opposite. If he wanted side income, he'd do deals in a bigger market rather than write content for an indigenous market and do appearances at a shopping centre in little old Adelaide.

Patty is a great example of a role model athlete, especially for his cause. I'm consistently impressed by his contributions and persistence. I've said it before, but I can see him being Australian of the Year some day.

Reply #641894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Athletes as Australian of the Year is a joke, like that AFL player who got called names then wins it. Rather ppl who save lives like medical professionals win it, not entertainers.

Reply #641901 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

like that AFL player who got called names then wins it.
Yep, that's the exact reason he won it. /s

Reply #641933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah okay it wasn't that I know. But he won because he kicks a ball. It was an absolute farce that selection. Everyone was saying it was a joke, accept the PC media and the sheep.

Reply #641934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm with you Isaac. What Patty does off the court is what gives him a chance of being Australian of the Year. Giving of his time to help those less fortunate. He is an athlete you can admire for what he does away from his sport

Reply #641952 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754