richo
Years ago

U18s Div 2 Next Season

I wanted to Know whick teams people think will be strong in the 18 2 mens comp next season?

Topic #4160 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Richo are a dumb . How can you start a thread like this at this time of the year. I suggest to you that you better do some studying instead instead of wasting your time. We will discuss about next season when it gets here

Reply #48330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd suggest you look at were the Under 18 3 team is ranked, and Under 16 Div 2 and 3 team is, they probably would be most likely to give you some idea

Reply #48357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why is there so much on div twos there not that good, we should be looking at adelaide best basketballers and they are not in div 2 thats for sure.

Reply #48503 | Report this post

>Guess.Who<  
Years ago

agreed.

Reply #48594 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Theres so much on div 2s because alot of div 2s are interested in basketball and what is happening around their league. Theyhave as much right to talk about their league/players/games as anyone else. Even if they were div 2352

Reply #49069 | Report this post

Jennings  
Years ago

Dr Bullshit is right dont be so selfish "why dont we talk about me cos im jesus" is that what u meant anon and guess who??

south and sturt look to have strong sides

Reply #50655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the centrals coaches right up from ABA all the way down are going to be working hard on defence for the next few seasons with the seiniors helping the juniors, i think the centrals teams will be alot stronger than what people expect and the 18 2s should have a strong team with depth.

Reply #52268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrals will suck as usual

Reply #52286 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

I reckon Sturt, West, Forestville and South will have the strongest teams, oh and maybe North

Reply #52391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is completely off topic but the southern tigers div 1 18s i think will be a pretty strong team this year.

Reply #53152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lets hope they stop whinging all the time tooo!!!

Reply #53179 | Report this post

SomeOneElse  
Years ago

Strong teams should be Sturt, Norwood, North, Forestville and South, but their cud be a smokey or 2 as well who knows, let the games begin, howdy jennings

Reply #53230 | Report this post

div 2 & below  
Years ago

re: U18s Div 2 Next Season (#48503)
why is there so much on div twos there not that good, we should be looking at adelaide best basketballers and they are not in div 2 thats for sure.
Anonymous, 01/09/05

Hey u , as far as I know some of u div 1's players should not be in div 1', boys & girls, there er lot of very good Div 2 & 3 players too, who can not crack into div 1's,its sometimes the coaches,who wants to keep the same players .If u div 1's think u so bloody good,well try another club ,see u u get selected in thier div 1's, maybe 1 out of 5, & I know most of your parents suck up to the high rekes,to keep u there too,so don't think u bloody mighty, that your shit thus not stink,I know a boy since under 14 has been draged to 4 different club for her sake ,not his, also a girl under 16 with bloody bad attiude, pooo , got into div 2, come on Div 2's & 3&4's, u can chat here too, 7 good luck for the coming season

Reply #53233 | Report this post

panther  
Years ago

south do have a strong team in div 2 and should be up there with the top teams, unlucky to lose to the superstar forestvile team this year in 18. 2 . South are going to have two 18 div 2 teams but there 2nd team wont be that good. A few good players but nothin special.

Reply #53245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats alright panther, well they there to ve fun, tell me how ex div 1's player in the ABL 1 out of 10 maybe 20, Australia still got to import players, if we don't ve the lower div's , there won't be mooney to go around the clubs, usually the sobs in Div1's ,(players & parents) are the least helpfull in the clubs

Reply #53258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

another lucky entery to become a Div1 player , u got to be tall, even if u don't know the game, coaches rub their hands as soon as they seee a tall, but still they don't realise & can not teach the brains of the tall, by the time the brains tells the hands what to do with the ball,guess where the ball is , in the little hands of a smaller & quick player, ys there er som good talls, but u & I ve seen them talls plays

Reply #53259 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

To the other person using "panther", do you mind changing your alias slightly so that people are not confused between the two of us, (you may not want to have abuse hurled at you!!). Plus there's only room on this planet for one "PANTHER!"

Reply #53289 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

One sturt team will be strong and the other, well i try not to think about how they will go. Will west be strong this year.

Reply #53562 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:46 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754