Ozhoops re Born ??

Message this morning when trying to get into Ozhoops Boards

Doing backups.

We will be back soon...

Follow @OzhoopsDrek for updates.

Topic #41601 | Report this topic

Bodega Owner  
Years ago

now there is a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Reply #642238 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Unfortunately last time I checked this morning when I first saw the message, there were no actual updates on the twitterer... I just assumed it was a generic message doing some standard updating instead of the rumoured handing off to someone who has the timeand/or inclination to actually do something with it...

Reply #642261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL, that's a blast from the past? Does that site still exist... lol.

Reply #642268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The update is removing the stench of curious from the forum.

Reply #642302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

... and what of the rest of the turds?

Reply #642303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are here....

Reply #642317 | Report this post

Years ago

Incorrect. The worst stains from there stay away from here thankfully.

Reply #642320 | Report this post

Herve Villechaize  
Years ago

That's a shame. I loved going to Ozhoops and reading people's opinion/observations, at which time the 4 regulars there would rip in because said view went against their expert and astute outlooks.

Reply #642339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still a few staining bullies here

Reply #642354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bullies everywhere

Reply #642367 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

http://www.dek-net.com/the-return-of-ozhoops/

Reply #643007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see. Let's hope it is well administered unlike the previous iteration. Best part about it is that there is no Townsville any more. No local idiots other than the DREK. Mattic keep watching that pron.

Reply #643134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A few yards have migrated to this site

Reply #643138 | Report this post

2sc945  
Years ago

* Cry *

Reply #643149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thought that site died years ago.

hopefully their tards don't come here

Reply #643150 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

Because of the way this site is set out .. there are some OzHoopers that will NEVER come here.

I like this site because there is some great grass roots discussion. However ( & I've been down this road before even with Isaac), I still maintain that this forum should be that only properly registered users post & not Anons.

Reply #643170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because of the way this site is set out .. there are some OzHoopers that will NEVER come here.

Uh huh... and that's a bad thing how?

and huge LOL @ Southern Joe of all people having demands of isaac. Go away if you don't like it.

Reply #643211 | Report this post

hi

Reply #643212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A guy shows up late for work.
The boss yells "You should have been here at 8.30!"
He replies. "Why? What happened at 8.30?"

- Great jokes like that are why anons should be allowed to keep posting here.

Reply #643225 | Report this post

B.O  
Years ago

Anons are where the money is at...

Reply #643229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't know, I think you need to question your clientele when someone wants to have an anonymous pop at Southern Joe.

Reply #643233 | Report this post

Southern Joe  
Years ago

"I don't know, I think you need to question your clientele when someone wants to have an anonymous pop at Southern Joe."

Post of the year!!! LMFAO!!!

"Uh huh... and that's a bad thing how?

and huge LOL @ Southern Joe of all people having demands of isaac. Go away if you don't like it."

Never said that it was good or bad. Just said that there are some that don't like the way thsi place is set out. Just like some don't like the way OzHoops goes.

I took a sabbatical from OzHoops a while ago after I threw an online fit at someone who trolled me to the point where I had had enough & the way I went about it well received by some. Its all old hash so i won't go into it anymore.. suffice to say I became disillussioned by that place & still only drop in occassionally ( which is all thats needed these days)

That place had become a shadow of itself judging by how even the most prolific posters there had either dropped off or limited their postings to a bare minimum.

I don't see where you could comprehend how I have made DEMANDS on Isaac, I have merely stated a POV. I have also stated what I like about this site .. but yeah ... comprehension can be your friend if you actually use it properly.

Reply #643243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone is trolled on there. Not surprised you were too.

Reply #643245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kobe Bryant is good but

Reply #643263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754