Udog
Years ago

Is Randle back at 36ers?

Adelaide media is teasing that the last 36ers import is going to be announced tomorrow. The way it's being built up makes me think it could be Randle.....

Topic #41617 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

The 36ers have just decided to be super theatrical in announcing their imports - perhaps it's part of their renewed marketing push.

Adelaide hasn't been able to keep the other two under wraps, a I think this one, if it is indeed Moore, has been the longest rumoured.

Reply #642648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amazing conclusion Udog. Amazing as in amazingly horrible.

Reply #642650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or actually the most dumbest post ever!

Reply #642655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That too. Hopefully there won't be any moore posts by udog.

Reply #642656 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Damn. And I had such lofty dreams of being an obnoxious keyboard warrior.....

Reply #642658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just go back to being an anon Udog then you can pick on other anons.

Reply #642663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No

Reply #642680 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I think Udog can be forgiven that with this ridiculous hype they did, that it would be someone better than Moore... The delay in announcing this when his name has been pretty much locked in for weeks, a 36ers fan can't really be blamed for hoping that the delay was them trying to sneak Randle back in somehow...

Reply #642681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Udog if you spent a few minutes reading posts from the last few months you would've known now to ask. Don't call people obnoxious keyboard wariors when you couldn't bother going through the discussion that occurred on here for months on end.

Reply #642690 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

It's an online forum. Not a PHD....

Reply #642705 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Don't worry Udog....I think most people were quietly hoping it was something better than Ramone Moore but had already grappled with Randle asking too much.

Reply #642713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ignore the trolls Udog.
As good as Randle was the sixers look a good team anyway.

Reply #642720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are not trolls.

Udog it's not hard to click the appropriate thread(s) and read and update yourself what the situation was before posting. Criticised rightfully so. Imagine what would happen if everyone posted a new topic rather than reading current threads.

Reply #642728 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

I imagine people with a life would just ignore them.

Reply #642734 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, people who called you out are trolls and people with no lives. Okay...

Reply #642735 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Ok then, back on the "don't be a dick and actually read some threads before posting questions" bandwagon :)

Reply #642760 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:13 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754