LC
Years ago

Sydney Kings Invitational vs Oklahoma Livestream

Tonight a Sydney Kings invitational team take on the touring Oklahoma Sooners.

You can watch the game live from 7:20pm AEST online thanks to Live Sport Australia and broadcast partner Australian Sports Network, with Matt McQuade and Jon Guarna calling the game.

Sydney Kings Invitational v University of Oklahoma

Topic #41640 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oklahoma state women vs Waverley falcons also being streamed tonight.

Reply #643098 | Report this post

Jayden K Smith  
Years ago

where do we find the stream for womens game ? Thanks for the post on mens game as well - will check them out

Reply #643107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.mindittv.net/wba/

Reply #643110 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Cowgirls versus Falcons is is live from 7pm AEST tonight.

Oklahoma State Cowgirls vs Waverley Falcons Championship Women

Reply #643114 | Report this post

Jayden K Smith  
Years ago

cheers LC

Reply #643115 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

They should probably make sure the audio isn't on pre-broadcast...

Reply #643120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Waverley with a slender lead at the 1st break 11-9

Reply #643121 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

JVG interview on the stream.

Reply #643130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yet another meaningless game. Sure they need some practice under their belts but almost down by 30 isn't a good look.

Reply #643132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tcu beat Coe women.
Waverley beat Oklahoma state women
Oklahoma beat Sydney invitational men
Tcu vs Coe men in progress

Reply #643133 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

To their credit, the Kings invitational squad brought it back to make it a bit more respectable by the end... Some solid performances and it served its purpose in giving the team a look at potential young recruits...

Reply #643142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Score?

Reply #643143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tcu box scores for both men's and women's?

Reply #643145 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Sooners won 104-89.

Humphries was as I expected, although that first quarter was ugly. I'll put it down to rust and maybe a little anxiety on his part. Brilliant 4th but the foul prone issues from Kentucky still there.

Deng Acouth was surprising in many ways. Last I heard anything on him was he's a beanstalk 6'7" youngster and the first time he checked in, I did a double take. Didn't realize he grew to 7'1". Still a beanstalk but played smart, gritty with an unconventional yet effective 3pt shot. Should be a priority DP spot candidate.

Thoseby didn't have the best shooting night but definitely not gun-shy just a slight concern defensively. The rest of the squad didn't look very good. Pineau and Daly need to step up next game.

Reply #643147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know the rosters for COE teams?

Reply #643167 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Agree re: Deng Acouth... Hopefully he has a similar pre-season this year that Moller did last year... would be great to add him to the DP list...

I'll save any essays until after we've played a few more pre-season games, and with more actual rostered players, but I think Isaac might have picked up a few more fouls due to being one of the very few actual bigs in the game.. and while we don't actually have many more signed yet, fingers crossed his foul out is more a symptom of that than old bad habits... Was nice to see him turn it on in the 4th, though...

Reply #643171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:51 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754