Anonymous
Years ago

Thoughts on new Nike NBA uniforms

What are peoples thoughts on Nike's entry into the NBA, most seem to be pretty similar to old ones, Minnesota seems to have the greatest change with a few others having a few tweaks. But a few have been "leaked" and basically look the same. I think they have done a great job with college gear lately but I'm not blown away with NBA stuff.

Topic #41651 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing special. Having said that, the retro throwback type jerseys will be fire! But initially besides the fact im a slave to the swoosh, the styles have been pretty safe design wise.

Reply #643348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New Minnesota one looks plain and boring as fuck, prefer their 'old' one with the wolves head/etc.

Reply #643350 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Better quality by far. But it's Nike and it's to be expected

Reply #643356 | Report this post

B.O  
Years ago

Nike don't design the uniforms.

They are the manufacturer/supplier.

Teams are still in charge of their design. Nike can provide guidance and tips, but ultimately the design sits with the teams.

I really like the shorts and more interested in the materials to be used. I really want get my hands on some authentic replica shorts.

Reply #643358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

design-wise: YAWN!!

whoever is responsible completely phoned it in IMO.

Reply #643363 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Bit of a step down I reckon. Designs have been average and the massive Nike swoosh doesn't add anything to them for me. Addidas Unis were cleaner.

Reply #643411 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754