Anonymous
Years ago

Do SBL fans hate Redhage like NBL fans did?

Saw an article where Shawn Redhage is a chance to win MVP for the SBL and just helped his team win a final series.

Was wondering if opposition SBL fan's hate him as much as opposition NBL fans did. I can't imagine he would change his game style much.

He just loves winning to much.

Topic #41684 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Understand that the team he plays for has a coach that people hate even more. Deflects away from Redhage I imagine.

Reply #644044 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

A basketball player that loves winning.

The horror.

Reply #644050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yawn

Reply #644054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes. I am sure he hates the haters probably more than the idiots the post this here. He has always been a winner. Shame his first Bbl didn't recognise talent when he recruited him.

Reply #644062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When he is as protected as he is by the refs in the SBL, its easy to hate him. But his coach is hated more

Reply #644063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has absolutely chopped up the SBL this year. Yup - you can't even breath on him without the refs calling a foul.

Reply #644066 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Agree with the above posts. Redhage gets away with murder but screams like a child if someone else touches him. He should foul out of every game in about 20 minutes.

If Turner could get away with what Redhage does he'd average 40 and 20.

Reply #644079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah there aren't many one eyed eastern staters that follow the SBL.

Reply #644136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth fans love flopping so he is a popular SBL player

Reply #644137 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

No, rather they hate his coach like they (non Wildcat fans) hated Redhage in nbl. Probably hate his coach worse actually lol

Reply #644146 | Report this post

charon69  
Years ago

So at the end of the day he's playing sbl and still doing it all. And its the refs fault.

Reply #644151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's a protected species in the SBL. He gets away with murder every week. He isn't hated but the way he is allowed to play makes for some interesting discussions. He should probably be getting paid more though as he seems to be the one who does all the coaching. His coach is an A Grade flog.

Reply #644169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha here they all come....

Reply #644330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wildcats fans who are non-Redbacks SBL supporters finally know the feeling from the other side.

Reply #644339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Redbacks Coach has made Redhage even better.
I know this cos he told me!

Reply #644348 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754