Anonymous
Years ago

QBL Grand Final series

QBL Grand Final series is on this weekend - Mackay vs Townsville with Mackay hosting all 3 games.

Mackay have Cameron Tragardh, TJ Diop, Lucas Walker, Chris Cedar, Lucas Blicavs and Shaun Bruce.

Townsville have Justin Baker (US), Jamell Anderson (UK), Josh Wilcher, Peter Crawford, Josh Spiers and Matt Rees.

Should be a good series. All 3 games will be broadcast live on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/BasketballQLDlive

Topic #41690 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Bloody Marlins rimmed out a 3 at the buzzer to beat Townsivlle in the semis.

Reply #644316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mackay will crush them as long as Bruce is on his game, too much depth for Townsville.

Reply #644332 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

Manu, I'd had a few beers by Q4 on Friday but by my reckoning it was exactly the same play that the Taipans tried on Friday night against the Longhorns.

And yes, I expect Mackay will tear strips off them, even if Lucas Walker is unable to play (I've heard he won't)

Reply #644356 | Report this post

Cheikh Ya Ya Dia  
Years ago

Can someone let me dunk on Cam Tragardh, please?

Reply #644395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes go ahead dunk on him and his stupid tattoos.

Reply #644400 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

THta's why he was trying to grow out the man bun 18 months ago; it was really a crash helmet.

Reply #644413 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:36 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754