Anonymous
Years ago

NZ Breakers complete roster with Jordan Ngatai

With a full roster we are looking strong for the season ahead. Let's defend our court!

Jordan Ngatai was asked to join the team on the back of the successfull Tall Blacks tour and he was stoked!

"Going into the Tall Blacks campaign I was out there to try and prove I was worthy of a Breakers spot. I pretty much didn’t know what I would do if I didn’t, so this is a huge opportunity for sure. Pauli asked me during the Asia Cup to use my athleticism, get on the boards and be 'in the play’ when I am on the floor and be the player I can be, to stay aggressive and look to find my shot. I am grateful for another chance and can’t wait to get to work with the team." - Jordan Ngatai

We also have our D-unit [development team] signed and ready to go, we can't wait to see them develop over the season!

Topic #41698 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

stoked as bro... chur!

Reply #644553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only 2 imports?

Reply #644569 | Report this post

Pennywise  
Years ago

This roster is in deep trouble talent wise... Long year for Breakers fans.

Reply #644579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2/3 imports with no plans like the Kings to use 3rd later on is pathetic. Isn't there a minimum spend requirement of the cap? LK better get onto this. It's shaping up to be an epic season yet Breakers are phoning it in.

Reply #644591 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Championships aren't won on paper and collectively NZ's roster has a hell of a lot more rings than anyone not playing for Perth.

Reply #644611 | Report this post

Watto  
Years ago

Would love to see a Perth vs NZ grand final again!

Reply #644616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

... said no one else.

Reply #644622 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:42 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754