Whiskers
Years ago

SEABL Grand Final Sept 2 - Streamed Live?

Does anyone know if and/or where the SEABL Grand Final will be streamed live? SEABL YouTube?

Topic #41718 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most likely to be revealed closer to that date.

Reply #645007 | Report this post

I  
Years ago

Same as last year

Reply #645008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes the Grand Final will be livestream

Reply #645097 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Well done to the Geelong Supercats SEABL WOMEN, defeating a gallant Bendigo Braves to win their first all Seabl National Champiobship!

Big second half defensive effort and better ball movement won the game, great stuff girls and congratulations to all concerned.

Reply #645533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Mount with another one. Congrats

Reply #645541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SEABL National Championship is akin to NBA World Champions

Reply #645543 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Anon^, I guess you have a proposed model for making SEABL more of a National Competition, to be more relevant in the world according to you?

It is what it is and I for one am happy it exists, sure it is limited to mostly Victoria with a few teams in other States, but it has potential to expand. Let's hope so anyway...

Reply #645634 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:10 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754