What does everyone else think?

Topic #4174 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

same, except switch mercedes with unley

Reply #48532 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

hey u guys can take trinity of that list because our head of sport didnt put us in for knockour whi h all the guys are pissed of about they chose open girls soccer instead which the year 10 team was annoyed at

Reply #48533 | Report this post

number  
Years ago

Reply #48534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wel they werent gonna win anyway

Reply #48538 | Report this post

dub zero  
Years ago

how can you be sure of that seeing as trinity did not play mercedes unley or sacre heart

Reply #48539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u can tell by the caliber of the players from all teams and compare them

Reply #48540 | Report this post

dub zero  
Years ago

ok so who does the trinity team have ??? and why dont u think they can match it with those 3 schools

Reply #48543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they can't match because simply the other 3 are too good

Reply #48545 | Report this post

dub zero  
Years ago

typical , u dont even know who is in the trinity team to compare them , so dont make accusations about teams in which you have no idea about

Reply #48548 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CABRA?

Reply #48554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the reason why i don't know any of the players is because they are a bunch of no-ones, if they had good players people know them, if u ask about players in those 3 teams they'll give u a player

Reply #48571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares if you dont know who the players are, as long as they play as a team they could beat any of those other teams. i am more scared by a good team than a team with some stars.

Reply #48574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trinity doesnt have any real superstars as such, just some real talented players that could surprise sum of the favorite teams. they have a good coach and a solid team mentality. they arent one of those teams that croak when one of the stars is out or having a bad day.

Reply #48577 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'i am more scared by a good team than a team with some stars.'

that's not true. you can't tell me, as a year 10, that you wouldn't feel intimidated if you were coming up against a 18 1's player who can dunk it.

Reply #48640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trinity has an 18s 1 playa who can dunk it. so what!

Reply #48648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh who cares!
a good driver is way more important than a dunker

Reply #48666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and a good team is better than trinity

Reply #48681 | Report this post

18 d 1 playa  
Years ago

"trinity has an 18s 1 playa who can dunk it"

Who dat?

Reply #48682 | Report this post

jumpman 23  
Years ago

the tall guy

Reply #48691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok the thread about the real contenders has gone to sht with more bulshit about trinity

the real contenders are mercedes unley and sacred heart

Reply #48776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kinda offtopic but how can trinity hav gd teams (and they do dont get me wrong) when most of there players r from centrals

Reply #48854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they come from all over the place, theres also some good centrals players i.e Chris Clausen.

Reply #48874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they have a div 2 from nwd who is good enough to start in their opens team. the point is they are a solid team not just a collection of names. their collection of centrals players didint loose a game all season.

Reply #48930 | Report this post

up top  
Years ago

i go 2 trinity 2 but we dont suck. We may not be the very best but we were undifeated this season.

Reply #49137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Faith won their first knochkout game, pretty convincingly.

Reply #49259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

glenunga is playing cabra on thursday, we will see who gets through.

Reply #49612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope glenuga wins

Reply #49685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go Cabra

Reply #49737 | Report this post

Notorious  
Years ago

Brighton looks fit to take it out

Reply #50026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

learn how to spell

Reply #50064 | Report this post

tubby  
Years ago

Modbury all the way

Reply #50456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why the hell is everyone rambling on about crappy teams. This is meant to be about the REAL contenders. Get back to talking about Mercedes, Unley and Sacred Heart.

Reply #53978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes just beat cabra without their starting pg for about half the game.....without brice unley look defeatble and mercedes could go all the way

Reply #55399 | Report this post

shoota  
Years ago

Pedare bet 10 knockout trinity girls.

Reply #56081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

faith could be up there, they dont have alot of depth but the key players control the team well and have won all 3 games to get to the finals fairly easily. does anyone know who theyll be plaing in the finals @ pasadena in a few weeks??

Reply #56183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is modbury in the finals or sometin?

Reply #56871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so the teams that are in the finls so far are;Mercedes, Modbury, Sacred Heart, Faith and blackwood, who else is in it?

Reply #56977 | Report this post

Bryce W  
Years ago

since unley r out now id say that mercedes and sacred heart will make the final, if both teams bring there A game 2 the Knockout finals it would be a very good contest.

Reply #58005 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Sacred Hearth won
cause they were just a better side and there players deserved it but it was a 4 point ball game in the end

Reply #58559 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats bullshit their players deserved it...harry harvey deserved it he is the team.
mercedes were without their starting p.g (who is their mvp) for most of the game.
brommolo (eagles, matt (southern, sam blake (who knows), and all their other scrubs are completely undeserving of the title.
scott oconnor is the only other player who is half respectable but only because he is a fully developed man. i think if mercedes had theit p.g he would have made at least a 4 point difference.

Reply #58636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #58652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat?

Reply #58654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

undeserving u gotta b kidding me!

Reply #58655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agre noone besides harry on sacred heart starting 5 is better than the mercedes staring 5 they are infact siginifcantly worse

Reply #58671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u r joking me mate, sacred heart hav 4 u18 div 1s and mercedes hav 1, go figure.

Reply #58675 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

who got the m.v.p?

Reply #58676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#58761 i dunno wat ur on buddy but i think the only betta playa then any of shc playas would b keegan. shac matched up against them heaps well, so unless u actually saw the game then dnt post stuff that u dnt no wat ur talkin bout.

Reply #58714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ohhh my jesus that is the most absurd statement ive ever had the displeasure of casting my eyes upon.
retract that immediately

Reply #59301 | Report this post

HAWK  
Years ago

haha ^^ it wasnt that bad and the SH scrubs did do some good work against mercedes...but to be honest sam br, matt and sam bl are nothing special at all.
scott is effective but is not brilliant.
the mercedes pg won their mvp this year i believe....anyteam will lose without their mvp it shows the strength of the rest of the team for it to have been so close.

Reply #59302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

word up^^

Reply #59697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kings baptist all the way

Reply #91876 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:30 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754