Zodiac
Years ago

Wortho joins LMU's coaching staff

Recently retired Mark Worthington has joined the coaching staff at Loyola-Marymount University to coach under former 36ers coach Mike Dunlap, who coached Wortho at Metro State.

http://www.botinagy.com/blog/wortho-bound-for-us-coaching-gig/

Topic #41770 | Report this topic

CT  
Years ago

All the whiny anonymous trolls are suddenly strangely quiet..

Reply #646485 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

haha I think Wortho has hunted them all down.

More power to the bloke, I think he'll make a great NBL head coach.

Reply #646491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe wait and see how much he learns and develops his craft at LMU before anointing him Taipans head coach.

Good move for him hence the no criticism. The whole being a Taipans coach comments by and your crew was stupid since he has hardly any experience yet. Unless you have a crystal ball.

Reply #646496 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

"Maybe wait and see how much he learns and develops his craft at LMU before anointing him Taipans head coach."

I think you missed the point there, champ.

Reply #646517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think everyone has gone quiet because no one cares that Wortho got a job with his mate.

Reply #646519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's taken on the role of graduate assistant. Little to no pay and would be studying a masters degree. Good on him for taking the entry level role, not many would be willing to start from the bottom. Bonus for LMU is having such an experienced person in that role.

Reply #646525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"he'll make a great NBL head coach"
Why?

Reply #646545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Terrific development for Wortho - the guy is an out and out winner - so it wouldnt surprise if he made a success of his new venture

Reply #646557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lmu though...

Reply #646558 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Good on him for pursuing his goals.

Reply #646561 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

He's taken an entry role and studying. Good on him for not thinking he is to big time. Look forward to seeing where it takes him down the line.

Reply #647699 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754