Made a league for hoops. Code is 843932. 8 spots, first in best served

Topic #41786 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whats the go with the OzHoops leagues?

Reply #646854 | Report this post

supreme.  
Years ago

And is this sportsdeck one replacing the original dreamteam.nbl.com.au one?

Reply #646857 | Report this post

Lost In The Sky  
Years ago

Looks like the NBL is not sponsoring DT this year hence the move to sportsdeck. The NBL look to be doing their own format which looks similar to AFL Fantasy.

So we will stick to the sportsdeck comp for our Ozhoops leagues as it's the same as last years comp.

Reply #646873 | Report this post

Lost In The Sky  
Years ago

If you where in an Ozhoops league last season... email me at [email protected] for the league code for your new league this season (or same league if you avoided relegation)

Include the following so I know who is who...
Last Years Team Name - including new name if you are changing your team name
Ozhoops Username
Your First Name

I will then send you the league code for your league.

If you where in the top 8 teams for Ozhoops last season, I will also send you the Champions League code, or if you where in the next 8 teams the code for the new Premier League like we discussed at the end of last season.

People who want to join up can also shoot me an email letting me know they are new and would like to join a league.

Hope this works for everyone until the Ozhoops boards are back up and running (Hopefully next week according to Derek)

Reply #646876 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

Thanks . Didn't expect the site to be up so early but keen to go again this season.

Reply #646902 | Report this post

FSTOS  
Years ago

Ingles league is full.

2nd hoops league if interested.

Reply #646903 | Report this post

supreme.  
Years ago

Sent you an email LITS

Reply #646904 | Report this post

Lost In The Sky  
Years ago

All league codes sent out

Reply #646930 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:30 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754