DJ
Years ago

NBL.com.au the only source for online scores

Well Bongo and co have put away their scoreboard and have opted to just give us a link to the nbl scoreboard.

From what I've heard the NBL one its exactly the same as last year - which was not too crash hot...

Let's see how it goes tonight. Hopefully they have improved the system!!

Topic #4186 | Report this topic

Keefy  
Years ago

Well would be nice if the scoreboard actually would work, anyone else having problems with it

Reply #48692 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Yeah not working here :-(

try the score - http://64.239.13.57/score/basketball/nbl-scores.aspx

Reply #48694 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Cheers DJ, at least i know the top scorers now. Still cant wait for the boxscore tho...im loving the NBL this year i reckon it will be a really close competition, with lots of excitement.

Reply #48707 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

Pretty disappointing that the NBL won't allow teams to have their own live scores and yet from all reports the official NBL live scores were a joke last night.

Reply #48785 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754