Matt
Years ago

Gaze vs Steve Blake Feud

Was there a feud between gaze and steve blake and was that one of the reasons he left..

Topic #41941 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're the one telling the story... Continue

Reply #650487 | Report this post

Dome Rat  
Years ago

yes

Reply #650488 | Report this post

Hespect  
Years ago

The story goes back to Steve Blake stealing Andrew's Gameboy Colour along with his copy of Pokemon Yellow.

Reply #650495 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

How dare he

Reply #650501 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Who cares Blake was terrible, adios.

Reply #650503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has Steve ever dunked it that one time over someone like Gaze did?

Reply #650518 | Report this post

Hespect  
Years ago

Andrew asked him to stop wearing socks with sandals. Steve said "No".

The relationship never recovered.

Reply #650520 | Report this post

James Harvey fan  
Years ago

Gaze forced Blake to be Penny Hardaway while he was Shaq on NBA Jam. Blake never got over it

Reply #650524 | Report this post

Hespect  
Years ago

Steve told Andrew that he wouldn't have made the NBL if his dad wasn't his coach.

The relationship never recovered.

Reply #650614 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I saw Steve Blake at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Reply #650623 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Online spambots are getting quite sophisticated these days aren't they.

Reply #650626 | Report this post

James Harvey fan  
Years ago

I'm not sure whether Ben is an idiot or a genius

Reply #650647 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Super not serious, just copypasta from an ongoing reddit schtick whenever Steve Blake is mentioned. Makes me laugh every time.

Reply #650650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben I got the reference. Not surprised most of the bozos here didn't. Nice one.

Reply #650657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not being Reddit addict = total bozo

Don't be put off, Ben. Keep up your good work.

Reply #650665 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

they have milkyways in the US?

Reply #650846 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

They do, but the USA version is basically what our Mars bar is

Reply #650869 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's the story with the Tom Garlepp feud?

Reply #650872 | Report this post

Hespect  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure Andrew found out Steve Blake was trolling his coaching ability on an anonymous hoops.com.au account. Blake isn't a fan on the shuffle.

Reply #650874 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754