Tim
Years ago

St Clair stadium timeframes?

Finally great to see St Clair on its way down. Not sure of the time frame but there appears to good activity.hopefully fair bit gets done before the tools down xmas break.anyone know when expected to be ready to go.

Topic #41965 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

on its way down?

or up

Reply #651215 | Report this post

Tim too  
Years ago

Got to come down before goes up. They called it the castle but arent castles built to last forever. Vale.

Reply #651241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Based on its ceiling it's already been coming down for decades, amazing no-one was ever injured by one of the roof tiles hitting someone before they put that net up.

Reply #651246 | Report this post

Years ago

Those Jarrah floors would outlive time itself.

Reply #651250 | Report this post

Tim too  
Years ago

Ceiling tiles falling broken windows whs risk chairs score bench falling apart the eyesore stage. back boards and broken rings.techs blues tears and hugs. The place had character and plenty of stories. Mecca of west side ball. Xmas wont be the same.

Reply #651355 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

Any news on when rocket stadium will start. Demolition at st clair seems to have begun. Party time. I cant wait to see it tumbling down. Rubble and rumble lets get ready to PLAY BALL. Needs some Sydney kings in the house to shoot up some bricks.

Reply #651528 | Report this post

Years ago

i think the hampstead rd stadium is quite close as well

Reply #651532 | Report this post

Tim  
Years ago

Heard some internal demolition may have already started.i guessing floor boards.

Reply #652168 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754