Hoops
Years ago

NBL/WNBL Round 3 Betting

Just wanted to open a new thread and here from people who bet the games.

Tomorrow night the Kings take on NZ in NZ once again. I don't know how the Kings will go without Lisch but I do like the under at 173.5 (TAB) right now.

I saw Perth Lynx are +6.5 as well (Crownbet) at home to the Spirit. Obviously due to the thumping they got last weekend but can they bounce back?

Also Fire laying -5.5 to the Champs. Not sure I agree with that. Flames poor last weekend vs the Rangers but they do have the team to stop the Fire but maybe the Fire want some revenge for the Flames kicking them out last season.

Topic #41974 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide -3.5 vs Sydney

Reply #651369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

* hear

Reply #651385 | Report this post

NBL Lover  
Years ago

Lynx +6.5 is simply too good to refuse. That's the bet of the year. They'll bounce back. If their shots drop then watch out. Perth playing well but shooting bricks.

Reply #651391 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I marked Townsville -6.5, so market about right IMO.

Perth Lynx 3.75 & +7 @ 1.98
Under 164.5 @ 1.93

I suspect cages will have been rattled in Perth during the week and apart from some team cohesion for a change, it will be the roster's notorious form sleepers, rather than in Sami finding her best, that I’m looking to. Spirit are the leagues #1 hot & cold culprit over the past twelve months, although I believe they arrive wary tonight, just the matter of reproducing last Saturday’s form. I also fancy we’ll see a more defensive orientated game. To be honest it’s possible this ends in more Lynx red faces but I believe the deal is (as NBL Lover said^) "too good to refuse". Current price has shortened but still big value at 3.35 & +6.5 IMO. Total is in to 163.0, which I still like.

Reply #651392 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

That's a mighty nice price for Perth

Reply #651394 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Actually Dandenong at $4 is not too bad either, at home vs Townsville. (Though probably worth seeing what happens with the Fire tonight vs Sydney before committing to that one)

Townsville add Sydney Wiese this week so they get even deeper.

Reply #651396 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Share others' thoughts re the Lynx, I actually marked this game a pk’em .. despite the market looking vastly different to that I’m unlikely to play it now given the +6.5 is no longer available - can't accept an inferior line.

Marked the Fire -6.5 faves too so on face value nothing of interest there, although the Flames’ depth (7 points in total from its bench thus far for the season) & the revenge factor for the Fire may yet tempt me.

Reply #651454 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Melbourne United 2.25 & +2.5 @ 1.91

Bit of a letdown spot, quelled somewhat by the big game status and season focus is obviously very strong. I make them slight fave to prove too good tonight.

Reply #651686 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

... talked myself into that one. Oh well!

I like the whole WNBL card today.

Bendigo 2.65

Bendigo a better chance than this in Chris Lucas return game, IMO. They generally show a response from losses.

Dandenong 3.40 & +7 @ 1.90

Another week's prep behind them and bound to be on the hunt today. Of course Fire should be tough but also chance are a little off the boil this weekend. H’cap starting to tighten inside a playable number but moneyline certainly still value at around 2.80 or so IMO.

Perth +16.5

I hedged from +9.5 to +16.5 and believe moneyline is worth a dabble at 10.00+/-. Deuver (been excellent) out for Tomlinson (heard she’s playing). Boomers obviously looking great, which can also be a downfall and face a confident & dangerous team in contrast to the last two beaten-up opponents.

Reply #651885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ohea our as well. Game on I reckon

Reply #651904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Over/under for Liz today is what? 35 points?

Reply #651908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boomers said on their pre-game show that they would be missing:

Tomlinson
O'Hea
Ott
Duever

Reply #651910 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Taking the over in Fire/Ranger game at 142.5 and on Lynx +15.5

Reply #651926 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Thats a lot of players missing for the Boomers. Will they be down to an 8 girl rotation then?

Reply #651927 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Capitals -2

Reply #652221 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754