AshT
Years ago

NBL/WNBL Round 4 Betting

Canberra 2.71 & +5 @ 1.93

Should be keen to bounce back from an 0-3 skid (with excuses) and will certainly be dangerous enough once any of their 3-pt bombers light up. Obviously Lightning are well placed but I'm taking this simply on account Caps are a better chance than the offer IMO. Will be intersting how the ump 'bashing' pans out (when since have home teams ever copped a raw deal or players thought they aren't?), whether it sways the whistle or attracts some bad karma.

Topic #42030 | Report this topic

AshT  
Years ago

Jarry out changes the look of this, even though is obviously still to find form.

Reply #653168 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Tonight, Brisbane Bullets -2.0 @ 1.90

Are 1-2, losing in a couple of difficult spots but I feel the chemistry has improved for their second season and should be poised to win back at home. As honest as they are the 3-1 Breakers have faced some soft or fatigued opposition lately. Took the bet last night while 2.0 was available.

Reply #653225 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Good luck AshT this week..

Both NBL games tonight are very tricky. For some crazy reason I think the Hawks can keep it within the line tonight as their win vs the Bullets last week would give them some confidence but its hard to fade Perth at home especially after a loss like they did have last Sunday vs Taipans.

NZ for me are so hard to bet on. I am still waiting for the game they lay an egg. Maybe its this game. I was on Melbourne last weekend and they were pathetic. I expect them to bounce back vs the Bullets on Saturday night.

Reply #653255 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I'm thinking this is a spot NZ can lay an egg, on the road straight from Melb ... but even so, Bullets should be tough at home.

I've had a half play straight up on Hawks @ 4.25, as much as I agree it feels crazy to do that. We may well see the same old of Illawarra embarrassed for hustle again but I do think they are a smokey at the odds.

Reply #653262 | Report this post

Snooch  
Years ago

Ugh that Brisbane team is frustrating to punt on. Just can't trust them.

I'm liking the -1 on Adelaide @ Cairns. The Taipans love playing at home and coming off the strong Perth win, but Adelaide does seem to play well up there. Not expecting big things on the court from Childress but reckon his locker room presence will be enough to lift the Sixers.

Reply #653501 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I hope you went through with it, Snooch. 36ers look to be on a real mission after last years disapointment.

Reply #653777 | Report this post

snooch  
Years ago

Yeah took both Adelaide teams last night. Thought the +2.5 was easy money on the Lightning given Bendigo's injuries.

Reply #653809 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Melb Utd ML

Reply #653824 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Disapointing for United backers but always a chance while within a few baskets late playing a Lemanis coached team. How close was Goulding's ping to dropping!!

Townsville Fire -4.5 @ 1.92

Squad depth, including signs both Weise and Mincy are settling in. I'm anticipating Townsville to be on their game, while Boomers perhaps on a downer weekend off a run of form. -5.0 was my cuttoff, so pleased (hopefully I will be) to snare this on some early morning flucuations.

Reply #653986 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Any news on injury concerns for Ebzery and Blicavs ?

Reply #653988 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

I've been looking but always tough to get news on Sydney.

What's up with Blicavs (8 or 15), I've missed that?

Reply #653990 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Yeah, I'm thinking about investing in a flock of pigeons to get WNBL news ! I heard Blicavs had an issue out of the game in Perth, but nothing further to that

Reply #653991 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Sydney Kings 2.84 & +5 @ 2.00

Eight days to stew up an attitude turnaround and playing a far from inspiring opponent, themselves.

Reply #653994 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Wow, some great 'middling' opportunities in both today's games

Reply #654077 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754