Anonymous
Years ago

What's the latest on Tom Wilson?

What's up with Tom Wilson? I heard he was aiming for th 2018 NBA draft, but he's not even getting on the court in Europe. Anyone got info?

Topic #42039 | Report this topic

Aussie  
Years ago

Is there a link to his profile and boxscores?

Reply #653634 | Report this post

Alpha  
Years ago

I was looking forward to watching him play recently while I was on my trip through Europe - Partizan played Alba but noticed he was not even on the roster.

If you check reports and blogs, he played some practice games but his court time slowly trickled down to nothing, seems the supporters were very little impressed with his ability to perform at that level. So don't think we will see his stats in that league any time soon, maybe we see him back in SEABL for Tigers.

Reply #654769 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Tom Wilson signed a 3 year deal, but is apparently on a development player type contract. Has yet to play in Adriatic League, and was looking at other options (including the possibility of playing on the same team as Venky Jois in Croatia that never eventuated).

Now hearing that Wilson is set to return to Australia and the NBL for the 2018/19 season. Would expect to see him suit up in SEABL again first though.

Reply #662687 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:30 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754