Dome Rat
Years ago

What's up with Cody Ellis

Game 1 10 minutes
Game 2 6:55
Game 3 DNP
Game 4 DNP
Game 5 DNP

dropped 8kgs in the off season so he could be better. is it an injury, attitude or Garlepp syndrome

I thought he was a decent part of the Hawks success last year , replacing Forman in the rotation to a large degree.

Topic #42045 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He couldn't be doing much worse than Kay at present, Walker towelled him last night.

Reply #653520 | Report this post

SteveK2  
Years ago

Defensive liability?

Reply #653560 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Especially last night in a blow out, with an opportunity to play in front of his family, to get a DNP CD from Bevo seems strange.

Reply #653562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watch those first two games.

It actually looks like he has lost too much weight to me. He was getting abused inside. From being overweight to too lean. What an effort, it's as if he is allergic to muscle.

Reply #653599 | Report this post

Ulgy Igley  
Years ago

He had a large bandage on his arm last night. Maybe a laceration?

Reply #653612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He plays better defence than Forman and he is getting minutes

Reply #653661 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

It's the last year of his contract too, I've heard that he wants to be close to family as his own family are young, could any of this have something to do with it?

I wouldn't think so as Bevo isn't that type of coach

Reply #653790 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754