Moses Guthrie
Years ago

NBL GM

Does anyone know how it works where a team plays more than game in the round compared to others who only play the one game?

Is it total points? If yes, this could be a "break"out round for those who bother to read the schedule!

Topic #4219 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

U Make a good point ... Not 100% percent sure but it has got me worried.. I could be left behind i had 3 Kings in my Roster and they dont play a game Round 1

Reply #49018 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If Saville, for example, plays three games in a round, he gets the total points amassed over those three games. If you had a King in Round 1, then you got nothing from them. Trading to maximise games played is one of the two main tactics in the competition.

It's also why I don't have any Sixers in my team -- very slow start to the year, and no games in Round 2!

Reply #49037 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Its also a good idea to get a spread of teams, and use ur trades very smartly. I think i have a good spread. 4 of my starting 5 played this weekend, and i forgot about the uneven rounds, being used to the AFL one.

Reply #49041 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754