Pickem
Years ago

NBL / WNBL week 7 betting degenerates thread..

Bendigo starting to appeal with the line rising from +6 to +8 ... Perth obviously hot as pistols but have wreaked most of their havoc at home this far..

Topic #42211 | Report this topic

hoops4llday  
Years ago

Brissy showed a bit of promise last week, Perth still yet to prove anything on the road. If Brissy win, holt at $23 for top scorer is amazing value

Reply #657986 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Hey guys

I have to take Wildcats tonight on the road to bounce back after 2 straight losses. Take some aggression out on a Brisbane Bullets team that allows plenty of points. See a 92-81 kind of win for Wildcats

The WNBL game is a crazy game if you ask me. Perth on the road laying -8 is a little nuts. Yes the Spirit are clearly missing some key players and the Lynx have Whitcomb and Williams but I do think Bendigo can keep it within the number tonight but no bet for me on them.

Reply #657990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wildcats could be 5-5 after this round.

Reply #657992 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Took the early handicap on Lynx but I agree not to be too confident they'll blow Spirit away. Hopefully Williams & Whitcomb will be the difference if the bet does get in trouble.

Very nearly took 1.69 Wildcats earlier but am hesitant - teams expected to simply bounce back and win can have a habit of not doing so and Lemanis did read riot act to players about their intensity, not that this mob should really be trusted to respond.

Reply #657995 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Fellow degens, I'm taking Perth one last time. They're too good a team to lose in this spot. Got a lot of love for Brisbane but Perth is still the daddy of this league. Bris 1-7 Ats last 8 after a win. Liking unders as well, Perth desperation usually translates into stops, not scores.

Reply #658000 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Good reasoning, anon, good luck!

Laney's name hasn't come up on LiveStats.

Reply #658001 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Brisbane should win this because Wildcats are woeful in Queensland

Reply #658003 | Report this post

Pickem  
Years ago

Adelaide +9 today .. marked this one quite a bit closer

Reply #658109 | Report this post

Snooch  
Years ago

Yeh glad I got that one @ +9. Still value @ +7 it is now. Adelaide plays tough at home.

The -4.5 for Sixers has me interested but just not quite enough value there. I expect Randle and the Kings to come out hard but ultimately Adl should get it. I'd be looking to start Childress over Hodgson.

Reply #658110 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Lightning were out from +5.5 overnight to +9.5. I finished up forced to settle on +8.0 & straight up at 4.00. They will also have bigger crowd support with the 36ers game straight after.

Reply #658117 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

Taking the Kings at +5.5 tonight vs 36ers. The line for the last game opened at -3.5 and went up to -8 by tip-off and the 36ers won 114-84. But with a game under his belt, expect Randle to just fine against his old team and keep the Kings in this game.

Reply #658143 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Today,

Dandenong -10 @ 1.90

Sydney Flames @ 2.22, but only got half a stake on as I couldn't catch the price drop, in from 2.55 last night.

Brisbane Bullets @ 3.60 In-Play (took at QT but still available and value at HT IMO).

Reply #658326 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754