Isaac
Years ago

Dusty nabs first POTW in 05/06

Yet to be announced on the NBL site, but I think that Dusty Rychart will pick up the first Player of the Week award in the 2005/06 Philips Championship for his 22 points and 17 rebounds in the game against Perth on Friday night. Congratulations to Dusty.

Topic #4226 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Correct, is reported in todays paper.

Reply #49057 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

wont be his last for the season i bet

Reply #49058 | Report this post

BLAZER  
Years ago

i thought he had a few rebounds on the night, but to get more than Burston and rogers combined... not a bad effort

Reply #49060 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Go you good thing, he was my Capt for my fantasy NBL team....

Reply #49062 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

It is on the NBL website now.

For winning Dusty receives a 'Philips Sonicare Sonic Toothbrush'

I think I will take the stereo or flat screen TV or whatever it was they were offering last season!

Reply #49075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was a digital FM tuner last year.

Reply #49076 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

what a prize. People win better than that for getting in the top 3 best players at their local footy team.

Reply #49104 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Good start to the season though. Well done Dusty!!!

(You will easily be able to spot Dusty at the games this year. He will be the guy with the brilliant pearly whites!)

Reply #49125 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He already possesses them!

Reply #49131 | Report this post

Buttercup  
Years ago

He didnt nab player of the week, he damn well deserved it, surley he can no longer be the most underrated import in the league, he would have to be almost the best for production, good luck the rest of the year!

Reply #49140 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Like i keep saying the man is a white Karl Malone!!
Good on ya Dusty! Can't wait for him to match up with Brannen

Reply #49143 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

with the pick and roll. That no one seems to be able to stop, they must be aware of that play now.

Reply #49148 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Congratulations. I love the way he goes about his business so damn quiet like. Before you know it, he has totally dominated you statiscally as an opposition player!

Reply #49183 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754