Anonymous
Years ago

Ben Simmons jerseys sold out everywhere

I would like to see the sales of Ben Simmons jerseys as I've called most Australian retail outlets with the same response- they have sold out at all their stores.

Apart from the odd youth replica and XXL, it seems almost impossible to get a Nike swingman jersey.

The US online stores I’ve looked at are also sold out.

At least good news to hear the popularity of Simmons. Not so good news for my presents under the Christmas tree.

Topic #42347 | Report this topic

Roy Hobbs  
Years ago

We sold our December stock in 4 days. The demand for his jersey has taken every retailer by surprise, same with Nike.

We will have more stock in January onwards but demand will dwarf supply for a while.

Reply #661230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do they come pre-ripped?

Reply #661232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simmons really doesn't have much of a ceiling. He can bully ball anyone but be athletic as most

Crazy to see what he develops into

Reply #661252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doesn't have much of a ceiling??? Develops a jump shot and how do you stop him then. Has a huge ceiling as do all people that know basketball will tell you

Reply #661389 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754