NH-Alf Vs ET

Who would win in a fight Alf or Et?

Topic #4245 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

right now hears a topic straight out of left field

after much debate and beers

i reckon alf but then i would be rootin for et as alf used to piss me off bloody annoying hairy turd like thing

Reply #49311 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

ALF is gay, ET all the way, he has that magical finger plus all those little kids on his side.

Reply #49312 | Report this post

L Ron Hubbard  
Years ago

Alf would simply sit on ET and eat him. No contest. Really what is ET going to do, call all his friends from the planet Xenu to help out in a fight?

Reply #49322 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm going with the magic finger and ET to whoop Alf's arse...

Here's another question, who's stronger Mighty Mouse or Superman???

and a what the hell is Goofy, a dog or a damn ugly bloke???

Reply #49323 | Report this post

thumper  
Years ago

goofys a cow

Reply #49334 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

goofy is a goofball

Reply #49444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goofy coached the 36ers from 1987 through to 1989.

Reply #49456 | Report this post

The big question is, who would win out of Gamera and Godzilla?

Godzilla may be hard to stop but Gamera can clone himself as shown in some film from the 70s. I say Gamera at Mack speed will run circles around poor Godzilla.

Reply #49466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alf is smart,strong and sneaky! Alf would fight dirty and sweep et's leg! Alf for sure!

Reply #432811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alf is a LETHAL WEAPON that's a fact! ET is very weak, he couldn't hold up to Alfs melmac maniac moves! Alf was in Melmac black ops! Alf would knock out Norris, slap Seagal and bruise Bruce Lee! Alf is the master of mixed melmac arts (mma) ! When Alf gets his hands around your neck, enjoy you last breath! They want you to think Alf is all sweet and nice, but that simply not true he is rugged and macho and you will find that out when you find him in your house doing your wife! He's a cold blooded killer!

Reply #432816 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754