Anonymous
Years ago

How long is Majok Deng under contract for?

Does anyone know? I think he needs more minutes and he could potentially be a star but it will be difficult with Adelaide's talented team.

Perhaps he could go somewhere like Cairns where they are starved of offense.

He has looked really confident with his 3PT stroke lately. Some have called him a poor man's Kevin Durant.

Topic #42511 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

Player option for next season I think. Maybe he opts out of that to re-sign to a longer deal?

Reply #666468 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Fearne as good as his track record is requires players who suit his system. Majok would not suit that system and for that reason I doubt Fearne would be interested.

He is an Adelaide boy and success story, best outcome would be for the home town hero to stay here and become a star but Joey needs to find minutes for him at his natural 3 spot and we are loaded there. Hope he can find some consistent minutes as the season continues because would hate to lose him.

Reply #666478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deng more of a 4/5 can't see him defending the likes of Conger, Buford, Tokoto, Felix, Prather, Abercrombie. He. Is certainly running hot on the three though.

Reply #666488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bullets could use him as could a team like Perth when they get rid of Hire at seasons end

Reply #666499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm curious as to who is available at seasons end

Reply #666501 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754