Anonymous
Years ago

norris cole

Norris cole age 29 360 nba
signed for Maccabi tel aviv bc

for 600 hundred thousand dollars

this is a example of ex nba players nbl should look to signing.

list of players of contact age between 29 35

pg jameer nelson played 828 nba games age35
pg mario chalmers played 580 nba games age 31
pg devin harris played 846 nba games age 34
pg jarret jack played 805 nba games 34
pg raymond felton played 856 nba games 33
pg aaron brooks played 613 nba games 32
sg not a good list of shooting guard 29 35 years old
sf luke babbit played 331 nba games 29
sf michael beasley played 509 nba games 29
pf anthony tolliver who has played in australia 520 nba games 32
c javale mcgee played 493 nba games 29

my dream player amare stoudemire 35

most of theres player arent going to play in the nba nest season . it would be nice to get at least 1 of these players

Topic #42516 | Report this topic

Timberball  
Years ago

An NBL team could not afford a single player on that list. All are getting regular NBA rotation minutes right now which means they all have high earning potential in China and Europe next season.
But if we are playing the 'I live in a dreamland' game... Give me a 35 year old Lebron James next season

Reply #666529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you have a point timberball Europe asia would be 2 3 year contact . nbl is a one year

Reply #666530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jameer is still sucking for the Pels in the NBA silly

Reply #666535 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why wouldn't these players continue in the NBA? Jarrett Jack had a triple double for the Knicks less than a week ago. Averaging 15 PPG over last 5. Mario Chalmers averaging 10 PPG for the Grizzlies over last 5. Michael Beasley had a string of 20 point games for the Knicks.

Reply #666554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"list of players of contact age between 29 35"

I think the young up and coming NBA prospects are better for the NBL than established players on the downside of their career.

Reply #666556 | Report this post

BVL  
Years ago

Yeah I dont think there has been a quality ex-nba player 35 and over thats had success here.

Steve Blake, Al Harrington, Josh Powell...

You still need speed and explosiveness at NBL level, father time catches up with them pretty quick.

Reply #666582 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

How old was Warrick? Didn't exactly set the league on fire, but he was solid.

Reply #666598 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Anthony Tolliver for example is earning over AUD $4mil this year, that's more than 3 whole NBL teams! When was he in Australia btw? and why would he play here for chump change, same goes for most of those guys, all of them could make triple in Euro than NBL.

Reply #666616 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754