Dome Rat
Years ago

36ers Heritage Month

The 36ers have honoured the 98/99 title team this past month with the uniform.

Sadly been told that not one of the team was invited to a game. Is this just lazy attitude from the club or a reflection that they have people in charge who wouldn't couldn't tell Brett Maher apart from Paul Bauer. Of that team I think its only Darnell and Rillie that don't still I've in Adelaide so it wouldn't be hard to get them there.

Topic #42609 | Report this topic

BB4  
Years ago

You sure about that Dome Rat, I hear most of them will be at the game this weekend

Reply #669350 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

You see old guys at games regularly through the season too.

Reply #669353 | Report this post

Dome Rat  
Years ago

Heritage month is in January, 36ers next home game is in February.

Reply #669354 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The only misstep I see is that they didn't order enough heritage round jerseys. They sell out every year, and you'd think they'd think abit deeper and have more made.

Reply #669389 | Report this post

BB4  
Years ago

No heritage month started round 14, so unless it's heritage 3 weeks it's still technically heritage month

Reply #669422 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

Heritage month is too long. Clubs should do it but in their own time throughout the season when they want to. Like in the NBA.

Reply #669428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree. Heritage Month should only go for a week.

Reply #669432 | Report this post

BB4  
Years ago

Personally I think every month should go for a week, not just heritage month

Reply #669702 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754