Anonymous
Years ago

Director of Coaching Superior

Whom would the DOC report tk at a VJBL club? I would expect most of the administrators at clubs are volunteers? Therefore whom would the one paid employee report to?

Topic #42658 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The GM?

Reply #671127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

GM of who? The club? The local council? BV? Who appoints the role? Who holds them accountable?

Reply #671129 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A board/committee that is put in place by the membership at each AGM.

Reply #671130 | Report this post

Norman  
Years ago

would be in their contract who they report to

Reply #671132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why not ask them or the club instead of clueless(meant in the nicest possible way) members of a forum. Like asking what's the secret herbs and spices at KFC

Reply #671145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What are the secret herbs and spices of KFC?

Reply #671147 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

There will be a committee or board who pays the DOC salary for sure. Ask around who is on the board.

I would suggest whatever your complaint is, you will be wasting your time. Easier to move a noisy parent on than deal with the DOC. Always easy to say the parent has too high an expectation for their child's ability.

The 5 mins of satisfaction you will feel having complained about a DOC, will result in it being the end for your child at that club, maybe not straight away, but come tryout time.

A no win situation.

Reply #671157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^
Great advice right there. I am the op. So frustrating though, the DOC has been in charge forever, runs the program like a dictator only employs substandard coaches to make him look smarter than all. Gets rid of all the ones with talent. Time to move on i think

Reply #671307 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

^^
A smart leader surrounds themselves with people smarter than them

Reply #671314 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

^ Norwood? lol.

Reply #671327 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Apologies, Victorian, my mistake.

Reply #671328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

southern?

Reply #671344 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754