Chewie
Years ago

Unicorn out for 12 months - will Ben miss out

With the unicorn tearing his acl, yet another replacement for the allstar game is required. With PG, Drummond and Goran already pipping him for replacement spots, he has to be getting close?
Who else other than Ben....maybe Kemba?

Topic #42668 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully Ben will miss out again and then someone else drops out and Ben still misses out. Nothing against Ben but the outrage from aussies over it is amusing to me. He will play plenty in his career either way.

Reply #671392 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Blake Griffin? I hope unicorn doesnt become the next ralph sampson.

Reply #671404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kemba will get the call cause LeBron wants him at Cavs

Reply #671415 | Report this post

Fryz  
Years ago

Adam Silver needs to do a better job protecting NBA players. Clearly the basketball gods want Ben Simmons in the All Star game, and they'll just keep taking down players until he gets a spot.

Reply #671425 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Is Porz a tradeable option now? With the injury concerns the Knicks would be having they could still get a lot in return for him from the right team

Reply #671480 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

With him out they obviously fall in the standings and increase the value of their picks. The injury will get the Knicks 2 more young pieces over the next 2, still building around KP. I wouldn't think he's going anywhere.

Reply #671488 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754