Anonymous
Years ago

Randle Twitter Battle

Randle must have been talking about Shorter in a tweet on Sunday, and one of the Sixers DP's fires back at him.

Topic #42702 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ewwww DRAMA. This is a non issue nor all that interesting, considering how athletes go at it on social media now days.

Reply #672443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering nothing on here even mentions what was said, or links to the tweets, is it worth posting?

Reply #672450 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

Basically said don't compare Shorter to me, he isn't on my level. I think.

Reply #672479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Randle is Shorter...

Reply #672480 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

Shorter passes the ball

Reply #672483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shorter is bigger, and was able to beat the Illawarra Hawks in the crunch. Randle, not so much.

Reply #672486 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

Shorter passes the ball

You might want to check: http://nbl.com.au/stats/leaderboard/orderby/assists

Reply #672487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd take Shorter any day. Yes Randles stats indicate otherwise but the Sixers are better when the ball is shared around. Last year, everything went through Randle. Come finals time we were figured out in a series. Shorter also plays with heart on BOTH ends plus brings a cocky swagger to the team.
This years team can give it any way now, and I’m loving it!

Reply #672502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And no defensive risk either

Reply #672504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can you really chat shit if your name is Bijan?

Reply #672505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, you can. Particularly if the person you're talking to was scared to mention the name of who he was talking about.

Reply #672507 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess he does get 40 minutes a game to think about things to tweet on the bench

Reply #672514 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Who is Bijan? who starting the beef?

Dev and bench guys should focus on getting minutes and trying to play..twitter beef with other players particular high profile ones just isn't a great look for a young guy.

Reply #672560 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not a good look for anyone. See; Creek, Mitch.

Reply #672562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Randle fired a shot, and Bijan saw it so fired one back. I say good on him. Jerome is talented and can play, but being humble is not the strongest of skills. Will be interesting to see if Randle replies, which I'd assume he won’t as he’s on his best behaviour until contract talks are done.

Reply #672608 | Report this post

NannasAlwaysRight  
Years ago

Shorter is a better player with the ball.
Randle wants the impossible shot as shorter goes for what's do-able.
One is a thrill seeker, the other is a competent no frills who gets the job done and isn't all about me

Reply #672630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Randle couldn't get it done last season, and wasn’t re-signed (I’ve heard many rumours why)

Reply #672701 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:32 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754