Anonymous
Years ago

Will Prather get mysteriously injured?

As we know Prather is back.

Also us diehard NBL fans on here know that there may be some funny business re: Prather "re-injuring" himself.

LK this is a message that we won't fall for anything of the sort. If this does happen I'm out and I would think a lot of hardcores will finally give up on the league.

Just a friendly message from your friendly diehard NBL fan. Keep up the good work but please PLEASE PLEASE do not ruin the integrity of the league.

Topic #42725 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good title change. Thanks

Reply #673013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think United would risk the instability to their roster at this stage of the season.

Reply #673015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they look horrible and lose an injury will be on the cards

Reply #673017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No it won't.

Reply #673019 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

Based on Perths history, they set the bar. Unlikely however.

Reply #673119 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I think Casey has effectively killed this thread already.

Reply #673132 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

Yep.

Reply #673180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide paranoia at its finest. LMAO.

Reply #673182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"If this does happen I'm out and I would think a lot of hardcores will finally give up on the league."

for Christ's sake get over yourself.

Reply #673288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahaha seriously! more dramatics in that post than matty knight trying to take a charge.

Reply #673295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can't follow a league if it starts doing hugely dodgy things for the owner's team. So maybe get over telling others to get over themselves, at least they have morals unlike you.

Reply #673299 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Looks like Casey didn't kill the thread after all. It's seriously on life support though.

Reply #673303 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:02 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754